Church of the Resurrection of Christ
The Church of the Annunciation was built in 1766. The new building was built in 1810 [Setsinsky E.I. Historical information and parishes and churches of the Podolsk eparchy. 1. Kamenetsky district. - Proceedings of the Podolsk Diocesan Historical and Statistical Committee, 1895, vol. 7, p. 437; Guldman V.K. Reference book of the Podolsk province. – Kamenets-Podolskyi: typ. gub. pravleniya, 1888, p. 504]. The Church of the Annunciation was built in 1710 (an inscription dated 25.05.1710 on the slab about the restoration of the church) - a small stone one with a wooden top. The new iconostasis of the 1880s – 1st tier [Parishes and churches of the Podolsk diocese. - Proceedings of the Podolsk Diocesan Historical and Statistical Committee, 1901, vol. 9, p. 896 - 900].
of Satan The church is new on the old site, the orientation of the altar is 78°, not far from the synagogue.
The construction of the new temple began in 2006. Currently, the construction is at the stage of completion.
The urban-type village of Sataniv is located in the extreme west of the district on the left bank of the Zbruch River, which is now a natural border with the Ternopil region.
More than 100 years ago, there was a Russian-Austrian border on this territory. Sataniv is one of the oldest Podil settlements. The first mention of it in historical documents dates back to 1404. After 40 years, the town received Magdeburg law. Satanov's location on the so-called Kolomyia trade route contributed to its rapid growth. Armenian, German, Greek, Jewish, and Moldavian merchants organized and built trade benches and warehouses here.
The diversity of the population was reflected in people's beliefs and the construction of religious buildings. Churches, synagogues and churches were built.
The town had 6,000 inhabitants, 2,000 of whom were Jews. In the 18th century there were 8 churches in Satanov: Voskresenska in the center, which was called Soborna, Blagovishchenska, Preobrazhenska, Georgiyivska, Pokrovska, Uspenska, Nikolaevska and Ioano-Bogoslovska.
At the beginning of the XX century. there were 5 churches and 4 parishes