MUD TREATMENT AT ARDEN PALACE MEDICAL CENTER HEALING MUDS ARE ONE OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE SANATORIUM RECOVERY FACTORS
In addition to healing properties, mud also has a rejuvenating effect, which is why it is widely used in cosmetology practice.
We offer ARDEN PALACE guests:
- Sulphide-mud mud of the Kuyalnytsky estuary
- Sulfide silt mud of Sivash Bay
- Saka medicinal mud
- Blue clay
- Green clay
Indications for use:
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Diseases of the peripheral nervous system
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system
- Diseases and metabolic disorders
- Diseases of digestive organs
- Skin diseases
- Diseases of the ear, throat, nose
- Respiratory diseases
- Diseases of the urinary system
- Diseases of female genital organs
- Diseases of male genital organs
Our professional therapists will help you choose the best procedure for your body and advise you
you regarding the optimal number of procedures.
For detailed information, contact the administrators of the ARDEN PALACE Medical Center.
Healing mud - one of the most effective factors of sanatorium improvement.
Medicinal mud is rich in biologically active organic substances, macro- and microelements that affect skin receptors, and also penetrate the human body and have a health-improving effect. Mud normalizes the metabolism of subcutaneous fat and is indispensable in the fight against cellulite, improves the condition of the musculoskeletal system. Healing mud helps to remove excess fluid and toxins from the body. Mud procedures create a feeling of complete relaxation and pleasant exhaustion.
Help your body return to harmony with the help of therapeutic muds, because they contain natural components that help cleanse the body of toxins and ensure a better condition of the musculoskeletal system. Green clay, blue clay, sulphide-mud mud and ozokerite therapy are the most valuable natural components for restoring beauty and health.