Terencourt (from the French Terrain - terrain and cours - course of treatment) is a method of sanatorium-resort treatment, which involves dosed physical exertion in the form of hiking, climbing in mountainous terrain along certain marked routes.
On the territory of "ARDEN PALACE" guests can freely visit Terencourt Park "Journeys of Infinity", which is located directly on the territory of the sanatorium-resort complex. For detailed information, contact the administrators of the reception.
What is terrenkur useful for our health?
Terencourt is a fairly common method of treatment and prevention of many diseases. With regular training in terrenkur, a person trains his own endurance. Terenkur also has a beneficial effect on the work of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, the musculoskeletal system, and helps restore the tone of muscles and blood vessels. The terrenkur technique is recommended:
- With a sedentary lifestyle
- People with weak endurance
- Patients with cardiovascular diseases, metabolic problems, bronchial asthma or chronic bronchitis
- In diseases of the digestive system
- When recovering the body after pneumonia
- During rehabilitation after damage to the musculoskeletal system
- For patients who regularly experience stress
- For people with neuroses and excessive excitability of the nervous system
The modern rhythm of life, bad ecology, constant stress and irregular nutrition lead to numerous diseases and loss of interest in a full life. An effective way to resist the negative impact of these factors is to regularly (1-2 times a year) restore and cleanse your body with the help of the healing forces of nature.