Sanatorium and health program
The program is aimed at optimizing the psycho-emotional sphere and biorhythms of human activity, normalizing sleep and working capacity, stabilizing the vegetative parts of the nervous system and hemodynamics, increasing the activity of enzymes involved in metabolism, lowering cholesterol, normalizing the ratio of insulin and glucagon in the blood, stimulating adaptation and compensatory mechanisms, improvement of redox and metabolic processes, immunological reactivity of the body, reduction of the functional class of movement disorders, improvement of indicators of the function of external breathing, weight reduction and extension of the remission period of diseases.
Our team of qualified medical professionals will provide you with an individual approach and high-quality treatment. We offer a wide range of treatments including physiotherapy, massage, hydrotherapy and other methods to help you get the most out of your treatment.
Expected effect of treatment:
- optimization of the psycho-emotional sphere and biorhythms of human activity
- normalization of sleep and working capacity
- stabilization of the main processes of the vegetative departments of the nervous system
- normalization of the main parameters of hemodynamics (pulse and blood pressure)
- increasing the activity of enzymes involved in protein, carbohydrate and lipid metabolism
- lowering cholesterol
- stimulation of adaptive and compensatory mechanisms
- improvement of redox and metabolic processes, immunological reactivity of the body
- lengthening the period of disease remission, improving the quality of life.
Note: the doctor has the right to adjust the composition and number of procedures depending on the patient's age and individual condition.
It is possible to appoint additional examinations and procedures, for a separate fee, if there are no contraindications.
Additional examinations and procedures are paid for by vacationers according to the price list for medical services. 24 hours a day in the ARDEN PALACE medical center, a doctor on duty conducts receptions.